April Council Meeting
Councillors are reminded that they must declare any prejudicial interests they may have in any item to be considered at this meeting, prior to the commencement of the meeting.
- To accept apologies for absence.
- Declaration of interest in items on the agenda.
- Clerks report.
- PUBLIC FORUM & MEMBERS COMMENTS – (limited to 10 minutes)
(Applicants with planning applications for consideration may also speak for up to 3minutes on behalf of their own application)
- To confirm the minutes of the last meeting 28thMarch 2017
- To receive reports from District, County Councillors, DNPA Ranger and Police.
- Business Brought forward by the Chairman.
- Liverton Village Hall Accounts – to receive, review and confirm.
- DAAT – To receive a presentation from DAAT for the light landing project.
- Highway matters – To discuss and an agree action plan.
- To consider the planning applications received from Teignbridge District.
Council and Dartmoor National Park Authority.
- a) DNPA 0173/17 – Proposed Reduce size of existing dormer and create new dormer window for ensuite at Out Along, Green Lane, Ilsington
- b) TDC 17/00854/MOD – proposal to amend contents of the unilateral undertaking dated 26.4.2006 – application 06/03542/COU at Ingsdon Quarry, Liverton.
- c) DCC/3976/2017 Devon County Council Planning Application at Seale Hayne Farm, Field 6041, Newton Abbot, TQ12 6NN
- d) DNPA 0179/17 - Proposal: Creation of new vehicle entrance and groundworks adjacent to dwelling at Sigford House, Sigford
Grant of Conditional planning permission
- DNPA 0073/17 - Proposal: Installation of solar panels to dwelling at Cator Brake, Haytor
- DNPA 0054/17 - Proposal: Erection of single storey side extension at 4 Trumpeter Cottages, Ilsington
Appeal(s) lodged with the Secretary of State
- C/16/3155002 Enforcement Notice - Proposal: Erection of shepherds hut /timber structures on agricultural land (Notice 1) at Land at Bracken Ridge, Smokey Cross, Haytor
- C/16/3158396 Enforcement Notice - Proposal: Erection of shepherds hut /timber structures on agricultural land (Notice 2) at Land at Bracken Ridge, Smokey Cross, Haytor
- To receive reports from Parish Councillors on outside bodies.
- To authorise payments of cheques presented.
Emailed correspondence already circulated:-
Be an Extra in a Major Feature Film directed by Mike Newell – Devon Open Casting, Parish Councillor Survey, Spring Meeting/ Management team, TALC Meeting 30th March 2017 - Draft Minutes, National Grid overhead power line refurbishments – Update, Reach new heights with Devon Communities Together, Ilsington Village Hall AGM, TDC new website
To confirm the next meeting of Ilsington Parish Council on
Tuesday 23rd of May 2017 at Liverton Village Hall at 7.30 pm.
Please note this is the Parish Councils AGM.